Hargrave Custom Foundation Repair is a member in good standing of the Foundation Repair Association
The Foundation Repair Association, Inc. is a professional national organization that exists to promote high ethical standards in the practice of foundation repair and to promote cooperation between the foundation repair industry and government.
Members of the Foundation Repair Association must meet the following Requirements for Membership:
- Active in a foundation repair business for a minimum of three years
- Satisfactory BBB report for the foundation repair business
- Satisfactory credit references from three major suppliers or a Dun & Bradstreet report with a satisfactory payment history.
- The maintenance of a minimum of $500,000 of General Liability Insurance*.
- The maintenance of workers compensation or employee accident insurance*.
*The foundation repair company must submit evidence of insurance each year
The following information is excerpted from the mission, ethics and requirements of the FOUNDATION REPAIR ASSOCIATION
Foundation Repair Association “Ethics & Standards”:
We, the owners, managers, and employees of Hargrave Custom Foundation Repair are proud of our profession and of the professionalism we display in the foundation repair work we perform:
We are committed to our obligation in providing the best possible service to all our customers.
We believe that all our transactions should be fair and honest.
We pledge to steadfastly avoid any false or misleading representation of our products or services.
We value our place in the community and recognize our responsibilities as local business people.
We support the aims and objectives of the Foundation Repair Association, Inc. in efforts toward advancement of our industry through its programs and services.
We therefore subscribe to this Code of Ethics and will conduct our business affairs accordingly.